31 Dec 2009 2009, The Joy of Creating Green Moments
My wife, Lenora, and I are fast approaching our third anniversary as entrepreneurs. During the Christmas break we reflected back on how far we have come, not only measured in sales numbers but just as importantly, in terms of friends.
Sure there are headaches and disappointments in owning and operating your own business, but we have also enjoyed the privilege and extreme pleasure of working with some pretty incredible people. We agreed our favorite part of the experience is being able to help create and share some unforgettable Green Moments.
What Are Green Moments?
Green Moments: When a committed green minded individual realizes they can have what they want and that is usually a packaging solution that is as green as the products they are promoting. We call it eco-consistency but our customers usually call it, “problem solved”.
Here are some great examples.
- The lady in Maryland who realized she could have her boxes printed with her very attractive logo and it would NOT cost her an arm and a leg to do so.
- The business owner customers we have in Washington State, Georgia and other parts of the USA who are willing to pay a little extra for freight to use the green packaging we offer and they want for their products.
- The lady in California who had spent hours searching for 100% PCW custom sized boxes and realized she could order them from us.
- The green entrepreneur in Texas who is determined to lead her state into greenness and is eager to allow us to help her.
- The eco minded packager in Chicago who just realized he could brand his packaging with custom printed water activated tape.
- Our frustrated new friends in Hawaii whose felt they had exhausted all local possibilities and were glad to find a helpful partner in suburban Chicago.
Looking Forward to 2010
These are but a handful of the dozens of moments we have enjoyed in 2009. We thank all of our customers including and especially the new friends I mentioned above. We may have helped to inspire those green moments; we were also inspired by them and our hope is to be able to enjoy and experience many more in the coming year.
I hope we can all enjoy a happy, healthy and prosperous 2010!
Visit the Globe Guard Green Packaging Store for –