Posted at 06:51h in Sustainable Products[caption id="attachment_785" align="alignnone" width="355"] Five New Green Shipping Boxes Now in Stock![/caption] It is often said that good things come in small packages. If that is true, we have just provided you with some great new ways to ship them in green, eco friendly, 100% PCW boxes. We discovered that our 6” cube box was still too large for some products, so we added a 4” and 5” cube. At the other end of the size spectrum we also added a 16”, 18” and 20” cube shipping boxes as well.
12 Stock Sizes of Cube Shipping BoxesOur cube box line up now includes: 4”, 5”, 6”, 8”, 9”, 10” 12”, 13”, 14”, 16”, 18”, and 20” cube boxes, in stock and ready to ship immediately. Why Is It Important to Use the Correct Size Box? Using the smallest possible size shipping box offers many sustainable and economic advantages.
- Obviously, cost. Typically the smaller the box, the lower the cost
- The smaller box uses less tape to seal it
- The smaller box requires less void fill product
- In some cases it reduces shipping cost
- A smaller box can reduce the required storage area
- It delivers minimal packaging to your eco minded customers