This is the number one question we are asked by potential customers. The easy and short answer for most people is – our MOQ for high quality branded packaging is lower than you think it might be.
The long answer is that it varies greatly, depending on a number of factors including what type of product, the material, the size and the graphic design. For example, our die cut mailer boxes are available in a very low MOQ of 1,000 boxes. However, if your graphic design requires a double white board (inside and outside) and it is a small box, the minimum might be substantially higher.
Here are a few typical examples of our different products and minimums:
Custom printed, branded mailer BOXES
- Corrugated die cut mailer boxes: 1,000
- Corrugated RSC style shipping boxes – 500 if larger than one cubic foot (12” X 12” X 12”) or 1,000 MOQ for any size smaller than one cubic foot.
Custom printed, branded mailer ENVELOPES
- Unpadded paper mailer envelopes – one case (usually 200-300) for a simple 1 or 2 color print, on one or two sides. For full bleed, or wrap around graphic design the MOQ is 5,000 mailer envelopes.
- Rigid mailer envelopes – 2,500 for a 1-2 colors, one to two sided prints under 25% ink coverage and 5,000 MOQ for full bleed or 3 or more colors.
- Unpadded poly mailers – 25,000
- Padded, poly lined mailers – 25,000
Branded Packaging – No Price List Available
When you realize all of the variables you probably understand why there is no published price list. Instead we have a staff of fully trained, experienced “branded packaging advisors” who will guide you through the process and help you select the best packaging product for your specific application.
Do not hesitate to contact us at Salazar Packaging or call us at 630-551-1700 if you have any questions on any product you may need and if we do not offer it, we can probably tell you where you can find it.