02 Aug 2016 Twelve New Photos Added to Salazar Packaging Gallery
Customers and potential customers really enjoy the volume of information we provide to help them learn more about subscription program or e-commerce packaging and the variety of different styles, types and formats we offer. Our blogs at Salazar Packaging and www.GreenPackaging.com are loaded with money saving advice and information. The objective is always to help our friends make informed decisions on whatever it is they want to accomplish in packaging.
Salazar Packaging Gallery
Since its inception a few years ago, our gallery has been a favorite for visitors to see what is possible in packaging when you add a little ink. They also understand why we are known coast to coast as the company that creates “packaging that communicates”.
There you will also see photos that show some of the most common packaging product options available, to help you decide between:
- RSC or FOL boxes versus die cut mailers
- Corrugated boxes versus mailer envelopes
- Plastic versus paper, mailer envelopes
- Branding tape versus branding packaging containers
Packaging Photo Gallery Covering New Areas
As always our work is a direct result of the customers and markets we serve. Some of the new additions are:
- Packaging for textiles and clothing
- Right sizing applications to reduce waste and costs
- Pantone (PMS) colors now available in a lower 3,000 MOQ
- Unusual die cuts with handles for tote and carry applications
- No cost color change options
- Packaging for gifts being shipped via UPS, FedEx and USPS
We hope you enjoy these new additions to our site and welcome any questions. Please feel free to contact Salazar Packaging via email or call us at 630-551-1700.
We are grateful to the customers shown in our gallery and the many others who trusted us to create their branded packaging.