I am not sure if we have helped create more subscription boxes than any other packaging company, but I am quite certain we are probably in the handful at the top of the list nationally. The photos included in this blog post as well as the ones scattered around our web sites show the wide variety of boxes we have created including candy, feminine hygiene products, razor blades, office snacks, kids crafts, infant care, vacation programs and every type of sampling program imaginable.
We work directly with the brand owner, ad companies, designers, and occasionally with the fulfillment company that is responding to a client’s request. The pressure is on to make our boxes unique and memorable and that is exactly what we do so well.
Unique Capabilities Create Unique Boxes
The variety of designs we help create include:
- Flexographic print inside and outside up to four colors
- Offset litho label designs with photo quality, multi-color images
- Paper board folding carton inner packaging
- Rigid box inner packaging
- Inserts for product retention and protection such as molded pulp, die cut corrugated, molded foam and void fill solutions
Why Customers Trust Us with Their New Subscription Boxes
- Decades of packaging industry experience and years of subscription box experience.
- Most of our boxes are made with 100% recycled content and are 100% recyclable, biodegradable and even compostable.
- Personal service
- Quick response (most first time orders ship two weeks after approved art)
- Custom printed packaging for not a lot more(and in some case, less) than plain, unprinted boxes
Whether you are launching your first box or perhaps ready to step up to a new design, we are more than willing to assist you in the process. We will supply you with anything and everything you need including box samples, ink swatches, art templates and final proofs requiring your approval to make sure you are absolutely thrilled with the end result. Please contact Salazar Packaging for a confidential discussion of your needs.