We have met a lot of people who have hesitated to brand their tape because of many misconceptions, including that it’s too expensive or that the minimum quantity required is too large. A very common perception is that the process is too complicated, but nothing could be further from the truth. Unlike other packaging suppliers who expect you to point and click your way through your first custom-printed tape order, we provide you with live assistance and decades of experience and suggestions to help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Choose your tape width, tape color (white or natural Kraft) and your tape grade. (Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through your grade options.)
- Submit your artwork for review. (This is where our experience can really help, and, FYI, usually a clean PDF will work.)
- Select your color(s) from 11 standard colors, or we can also do a PMS color match for you.
- Review the final proof we provide that shows copy location, repeat and colors. (This is your last look before we start printing tape.)
- Wait about two to three weeks for your new, custom-printed tape to arrive.
When Is Printed Tape the Best Branding Option?
Most people know we are also a leading supplier of custom-printed boxes, but we know that in many cases printed tape is a better option. Those situations include:
- Overall box volume does not make box printing an economically feasible choice.
- Customer uses a wide variety and number of box sizes.
- Customer blind ships for others, so box branding is not a viable option.
What makes us different and better, we believe, is our ability to communicate and help you through the process. Much like most other life and business experiences, it’s only intimidating the first time around, and re-orders are a breeze.
Please contact us for more information or with any questions you may have.