Equipment and Systems
Equipment serves one purpose and that is to increase productivity while reducing costs by minimizing labor and material consumption.
With over a half century of combined packaging systems experience, few companies can match our expertise or the quality of our equipment product lines. Our past success stories include high speed shrink packaging lines, bagging systems, void fill systems, bundling equipment, pallet wrappers with and without integrated scales, and even case sealing equipment for plastic and paper tapes.
Integrating multiple manufacturers to create a top performing, cost reducing packaging line is our specialty.
The list of equipment partners we work with include:
- Automated Packaging Autobag®, Air Pouch® and Side Pouch® packaging systems for bagging and protective packaging.
- Rennco vertical packagers for shrink and on-shrink, clear and printed film applications
- Clamco semi-automatic shrink and bagging systems
- Arpac high speed automatic systems for overwrapping with plain and printed shrink films
- Arpac bundling systems to eliminate corrugated packaging and reduce labor
- Arpac semi-automatic and fully automatic pallet wrappers
- Intertape tape applicators for sealing shipping boxes with adhesive, pressure sensitive plastic or water activated paper tapes
- Friction feeders, pick and place feeders, counters, scales and placers to help you automate almost any packaging line
Please contact us for a free, no cost application review or packaging line audit. We are almost certain to be able to help you dramatically reduce your labor and materials costs.
We also invite you to visit the packaging dispensers section of our Globe Guard® green packaging store where you will find many inexpensive tools (most under $100 in cost) to make packaging easier and more economical to use.